In the book, there are specific comments on the characteristics of being an entrepreneur, together with up-to-date, practical and useful management tools and techniques for entrepreneurs.
In my next couple of blog posts, I look forward to sharing some of these tools with you, as a sample of what you can find in my book. I hope these will be helpful for many of you, existing and aspiring entrepreneurs!
Since the launch so much has happened, here are some highlights;
• The limited edition, with the bonus chapter entitled, The End Game; Selling Your Business is selling well from this site (here). The standard edition is still available through Amazon and all good booksellers.
• I've received some great feedback and reviews, you will see already 13 (if not more at the time this is published) 5 star reviews on Amazon.
• I have spoken at one school already with a 40 minute lecture entitled ‘Are entrepreneurs born or self-made? The students had some great questions and were certainly in tune with the harsh realities of running a business – and becoming a real entrepreneur
• I have another such lecture booked
• I have organised two seminars on a similar theme for local schools and professionals to attend. Call me on 07850 642617 or my office on 01883 730044 if you wish to attend. The dates are 21st and 30th April at 5.30pm at Reigate Hill Golf Club.
• I have spoken at the IOD giving well know author and war correspondent Professor Paul Moorcroft a vote of thanks at a recent dinner.
• I have had the book reviewed in ‘Making Money’ magazine in their March edition.
• I am receiving individual feedback on the book on some of the management techniques which I have explained, give them a go for you and the team in your business and let me know how you get on.
If you have any questions, please let me know - I look forward to hearing from you.